Friday, January 30, 2009

Those aren't soap bubbles


Rub-a-dub-dub just relaxing in the tub...HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD...Is there no respite from you baby? You have to show up during my special bathtub time? Look mister, bathtub time is between me and Joseph the Rubber Ducky ok? And don't you take a bath in the sink anyway? You're too small for the tub. That would be like me taking a bubble bath in an Olympic-sized swimming pool. Now get the hell out of here. Those bubbles you're producing from God-knows-where are making Joseph squeamish.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously baby, a little privacy, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me! First I read FU Penguin and go straight to your site! Thanks for the joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't throw the bathwater out with the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he is an asshole
    A very... ador-
    NO! he's a demon
    NO! HES HYPNOTIZING ME WITH HIS BIG BLUE EYES!
    So... cute.... noooooooooooooo!......

    ReplyDelete