Monday, February 9, 2009

Bold Moves, Baby


I don't really know how to react to this. I mean....I'm all for freedom of speech, but this seems sorta of sick. So NOW that you have graced us with your presence, it's okay to get rid of every other baby? What statement are you exactly trying to make here??? You are for woman's rights? You hate Sarah Palin?...and maybe Alaska??? Maybe you hate this baby. Maybe that's what it all comes down to...racisim.....but either way...that's a poor choice of outfit to wear to my sister baby shower.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is funny as it gets!!!
    What is the stick up your butt about Nicole? Yes, I am for rights for women, men and viable babies. I don't hate Sara Palin, she's too ridiculous to use up space and as for Alaska, never been, but I am sipping my latte on my deck and can see it from here........you right wingers are such robots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think s/he's a right-winger, anonymous, I think it was a JOKE. Stop making liberals look like idiots; it's embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete