Friday, May 1, 2009

Babies are worse than Comcast



You know baby, ordinarily I would encourage this kind of behavior, because as we all know, there's nothing funnier than an asshole baby fooling around with electric cables. But you KNOW that 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon is my secret watching-reruns-of-Millionaire-Matchmaker-on-Hulu time. And now I can't get my goddamn internet to work. What? YES, I unplugged the modem and let it sit there for ten minutes. What are you some kind of computer genius now? Does that blueberry Gerber stain on your snuggie qualify you as tech support? NO. We're going to fix this MY way. Now hand me that baseball bat...

1 comment:

  1. and then guys like me have to spend like 232334 hours trying to figure out what's wrong because we don't think to check the plugs.... asshole.

    ReplyDelete