Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kibble: Now with more asshole babies


Oh, come one, baby. Really? Dog food? I mean, I know you don’t have the most discriminating palate, but stealing from the Mr. Scamps is pretty pathetic. And don’t point your finger at me like this is all my fault. I didn’t drive you to eat kibble. Sure, alright. It was me that ate your mashed bananas and spinach that your mom was storing in the fridge. I DID IT. I was hungry. I’d do it again. I’d fucking DO IT AGAIN BABY. I’m starving. You want to shove over a bit?


A big wet sloppy kiss to Erika Kent for allowing us to berate her kid.

3 comments:

  1. I know this particular baby.....she is adorable.....but has some very Asshole-ish sleeping habits! (Her parents would concur)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't ever stay puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is just an appetizer for those sick babies.

    ReplyDelete