Monday, June 15, 2009

One asshole monkey jumping on the bed


Don't sniffle at me baby.  This was all YOUR idea.   You were the one who came home from day care whining about Bradleys amazing costume that matched his monkey stuffed animal.  And of course you needed to upstage him, so who came to your rescue? ME.  I put my semester of fashion school to use and made you the most amazing costume EVER.  It's not my fault your stuffed animal monkey was a sock puppet.  Now quit your crying, or I'll dress you up like this and have you dance on a corner for nickles. Now put your mask back on....I like you better when I can't see your face.


(big thanks to Alabama Worley for submitting the photos)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. under the reactions, where is the "lame" option?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually under comments, click on "Willem"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok awesome posting but secretly- WHERE does one find that costume? NEED to buy

    ReplyDelete