Monday, July 13, 2009

Our founding fathers would think you're an asshole

I cannot believe what I am seeing. Are you crying? Really? Because of fireworks? This just further proves my point that you babies are all communists who hate freedom. What's next? Are you going to snub hot dogs? Apple pies? Danny Glover? I want you to take a look at this little girl. She slaves away for hours in firework factories in China so that your fat face can be entertained. She will probably never feel the joy of nearly losing a finger while lighting a firecracker, or scorching off one eyebrow with a roman candle. And here you are, taking all that foreign craftsmanship for granted. Well let me let you in on a little secret. I'm opening a REAL American cafe, and this is going to be our feature dish.

Thanks to Zakary W.(http://zakaryw.blogspot.com ), who is a true patriot for calling bullshit on his own baby.

2 comments:

  1. The feature dish link is sooooo wrong. That poor little baby's urp looks like mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I disagree. It is too funny! I have it saved as my wallpaper on my computer now. Laugh ever time I sit down at my laptop!

    ReplyDelete