Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cocky baby thinks he's Cockney

Look baby, you better wipe that smirk off your face and fast.  I understand you have a strange crush on your nursery school teacher, I mean she gives you cookies and plays lego's with you, I'd have a crush on her too, but you need to stop trying so hard.  You came home the other day because you saw her reading "Lolita" and instantly signed into my Netflix and ordered every Stanley Kubrick film you could get your grubby paws on.  How did you even get the password for my account? You do realize that Lolita and A Clockwork Orange are novels written by two different authors and Stanley Kubrick just adapted them into films right? Hello??? What am I saying...you don't even know where your nose is and you still can't master not pissing your pants. (sigh) Anyways...your droogs are outside and want to know if you want to play aversion therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment