Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Don't ruin my favorite holiday for me baby

Okay baby. Now we have to clear some shit up before we go out tonight.  Mardi Gras is my favorite holiday.  It is a glorious day about alcohol and boobs.  BOOZE and BREASTUSES. I wait all year for today, so if you ruin it for me in any way I am going to drop kick you so hard your baby teeth are going to end up in your skull. Your outfit is super cute and all but why don't we down play it a little like this.  Although the little diaper you have on could totally get the chicks interested and come in handy with this chart.  Now please tell your pussy ass friend over there to stop judging me. I have a 40 calling my name. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is too damn funny! I'm following you now. Come check out mine too...we have booze and breastuses!

    ReplyDelete